Open Court session for anyone who wants to have a go at 2pm.
Drinks and a light lunch available from 12:30 ish.
Afterwards back at HQ for continued refreshment.
Provenance are bringing their wood fired kitchen to the Blue Ball later in the afternoon.
Please encourage friends, colleagues, Blue Ballers etc to come along, spectate and participate
BBRTC names first
- Openers: 11am Kate Kirk, 64 vs Vix Harvey, 70
- First Wicket Down: 12:15pm Johnny Bailey, 64 & Tony Kennedy, 64 vs Richard Bowers, 65 & Andrew Rowson, 61
- Drinks Break: 1:15pm Guy Kirk, 54 & John Lees, 50 vs Karen Pearce, 55 & Venetia D’Arcy, 54
- Umpire’s Corner: 11:30am Nigel Heath, 72 vs Amanda Murphy , 68
- Power Play: 12:45pm Jamie Menzies, 33 & Graeme Menzies, 43 vs George Pearson, 32 & Dave Pimblett, 44
- Nets: 2pm Open Court
Annual Dinner, Friday January 8th.
The University Center, Granta Place at 7:00 for 7:30 pm
Smoked Salmon with Lemon and Baby Capers
Roast Beef with all the Trimmings
Local Cheeses with Spiced Chutney and Biscuits
Tea and Coffee
includes GCC’s traditional end of season review and celebrity guest speaker and what’s more at a lower price than last year. Reservations